Time table for Semester I – 2018/2019
Conferences I plan to attend
- 26-28 September: 10th International Workshop On Graph Labeling (IWOGL 2018), Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana, USA.
- 28-29 September: 60th MIdwestern GrapH TheorY Conference (MIGHTY LX), Purdue University Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
- 5-7 October: 32nd Midwest Conference on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing (MCCCC) (plenary speaker), University of Minnesota Duluth, MN, USA.
- 28 Oktober: Japan-Indonesia International Scientific Conference (JIISC-2018), (Indonesian Young Researcher Forum Chair), Osaka University, Japan.
Conferences I attended
- 1-9 August: International Congress of Mathematicians 2018 (ICM 2018) (Open Arms grantee), Riocentro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 31 July: World Meeting for Women in Mathematics (WM)2 (Open Arms grantee), Riocentro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 26-29 July: ICM 2018 Satellite Meeting: A Pan-Hemispheric Celebration of Mathematics in Miami, University of Miami Coral Gables, Florida, USA
- 15-18 July: The 15th GraphMaster: Networks and Algorithms (invited speaker), Xi’an Polytechnic University, China.
- 9-13 July: International Conference on Graph Theory (ICGT 2018), Université de Lyon, France
- 2-6 July: Building Bridges II: Laszlo Lovasz is 70, Budapest, Hungary
- 4-9 December: 5th International Combinatorics Conference (5ICC), Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- 25-26 November: 1st International Conference of Combinatorics, Graph Theory, and Network Topology (invited speaker), Universitas Jember
- 27-28 October: CRS-ForMIND International Conference 2017, Sorong, Indonesia
- 20-22 October: The 31st Midwestern Conference on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing (MCCCC31), University of West Georgia, USA.
- 29 August – 1 September: Japan Conference on Discrete and Computational Geometry, Graphs, and Games (JCDCG^3), Tokyo Univ. of Science, Japan
- 11-13 August: 8th International Conference on Research and Education in Mathematics (ICREM8) (program committee chair), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 7-9 August: 3rd International Conference on Graph Theory and Information Security (invited speaker), Universitas Indonesia
- 3-7 July: 26th British Combinatorial Conference, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland
- 26-30 June: The Second Malta Conference in Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Qawra, Malta
- 19-21 December: International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics (invited speaker), Kalasalingam University, India
- 16-17 December: International Conference on Mathematical Computer Engineering, VIT University (plenary speaker), Chennai, India
- 28 November – 2 December: International Workshop on Combinatorial and Computational Aspects of Optimization, Topology and Algebra (ACCOTA) (invited speaker), Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, México.
- 2-3 November: Konferensi Nasional Matematika XVIII (plenary speaker), Universitas Riau, Indonesia
- 28 October: ForMIND Third Conference, Universitas Andalas, Indonesia
- 23-24 September: International Harald Andersén Chamber Choir Competition, Sibelius Academy of the University of the Arts Helsinki, Finland
- 19-22 September: 6th Polish Combinatorial Conference, Będlewo, Poland
- 25-28 July: Asian Mathematical Conference (AMC) 2016 (program committee), Nusa Dua, Indonesia
- 18-22 July: Distance in Graph (DiGUbud): A conference to celebrate the life and work of Mirka Miller (program committee & organizing committee co-chairs), Ubud, Indonesia
- 11-15 July: 7th International Workshop on Optimal Network Topologies (IWONT 2016) (Miller Memorial Talk speaker), Yau Mathematical Sciences Center, Tsinghua University, Sanya, China
- 13-15 June: Nordic Combinatorial Conference (NORCOM) 2016, Levi, Kittilä, Finland
- 6-10 June: SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics (DM16), Georgia State University, USA
- 27-28 May: International Symposium on Computational Science (organizing committee chair), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 21 May: Kuliah Umum FMIPA, Auditorium Campus Center, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia video
- 13-15 January: Symposium on Graph Theory and its Applications (plenary speaker), Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- 7-11 December: 39th Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
- 28 October: ForMIND 2nd Conference 2014, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
- 17-19 October: Midwestern Conference on Combinatorics and Combinatorial Computing 2015, College of Charleston, USA
- 2-8 October: Pesparawi Nasional XI, Ambon, Indonesia
- 21-23 September: International Conference on Graph Theory and Information Security (program committee co-chair and organising committee chair), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 18-21 August: SEAMS-UGM Conference on Mathematics and Its Applications, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 22-25 July: Andrea O. Veneracion International Choral Festival 2015, Manila, Philippines
- 6-10 July: 25th British Combinatorial Conference, Mathematics Institute, University of Warwick, UK
- 21-27 June: 8th Slovenian Conference on Graph Theory, Kranjska Gora, Slovenia
- 2-3 November: 5th International Conference on Mathematics and Natural Sciences (organizing committee), Insitut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 1-2 November: Bandung Workshop on Combinatorics and Optimization (program committee), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 28 October: ForMIND 1st Conference 2014, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- 22-24 October: 28th Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography, and Computing, University of Nevada, Las Vegas NV, USA
- 15-17 October: International Workshop of Combinatorial Algorithm, University of Minnesota, Duluth MN, USA
- 12-13 September: UNESCO – CONNECTAsia Masterclass Workshop (joint presentation with Prof. Edy Tri Baskoro), Savoy Homann Hotel, Bandung, Indonesia
- 15-19 August: Bridges Seoul 2014 – Mathematics, Music, Art, Architecture, Culture, Gwacheon National Science Museum, Seoul, Korea
- 13-21 August: International Congress of Mathematicians (NANUM grantee), Coex, Seoul, South Korea
- 12 & 14 August: International Congress of Women Mathematicians (TOGETHER grantee), Ewha Women University, Seoul, South Korea
- 12 August: Mathematics in Emerging Nations: Achievements and Opportunities (MENAO) Symposium, Coex, Seoul, South Korea
- 11-13 August: World Symposium on Choral Music, National Theater of Korea, Seoul, South Korea
- 5-9 August: ICM2014 Satellite Conference on Extremal and Structural Graph Theory, Gyeongju, South Korea
- 10-13 July: World Choir Games, Riga, Latvia
- 7-10 July: Mathematics Days in Sofia, Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgaria
- 30 June – 4 July: International Workshop on Optimal Network Topology, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 26-28 June: Second Gdańsk Workshop on Graph Theory, University of Gdańsk, Poland
- 5-7 March: International Workshop on Discrete Structures (plenary speaker), National University of Sciences and Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
- 9-13 December: 37th Australasian Conference on Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- 16-17 November: GraphMasters 8 (invited speaker), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia abstract
- 10-13 November: Wallace100: Defining Wallacea (AIPI-USAID young researcher fellow), Patuno Resort, Wangi-Wangi, Wakatobi, Indonesia abstract
- 18-20 October: 27th Midwest Conference on Combinatorics, Cryptography, and Computing, Southwestern University, Goergetown TX, USA abstract
- 7-13 July: Seventh Czech-Slovak International Symposium on Graph Theory, Combinatorics, Algorithms and Applications, Pavol Jozef Šafárik University, Kosice, Slovakia abstract
- 3-5 July: Erdős Centennial, Hungarian Academy of Science, Budapest, Hungary
- 1-2 July: 24th British Combinatorial Conference, Royal Holloway, London, UK abstract
- 25-28 June: GraphMasters 7 (invited speaker), University of Lleida, Spain abstract
- 8 March: The 1st GSIS-RCPAM International Symposium: Exploring New Frontiers of Pure and Applied Mathematics (invited speaker), Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan abstract
- 23-25 July: International Workshop on Graph Labeling, Puncak, Indonesia.
- 12-15 July: Second Indonesian-American Kavli Frontiers of Science Symposium (AIPI-USAID young researcher fellow), Solo, Indonesia.
- 18–23 September: Colourings, Independence and Domination – 14th Workshop On Graph Theory, Szklarska Poręba, Polandia.
- 4-9 September: Cycles and Colourings ’11, Tatranska Strba, Slovakia.
- 11-15 July: International Workshop on Optimal Network Topologies, University Libre de Brussels, Brussels, Belgium.
- 24 October: 50th Midwest Graph Theory Conference, University of Wisconsin – Superior, Superior WS, USA.
- 20-23 October: International Workshop on Graph Labeling (invited talk), University of Minnesota, Duluth MN, USA.
- 28 June-4 July: 8th French Combinatorial Conference, Universite de Paris XI – Sud, Orsay, France.